Crikey means an expression of astonishment, surprise! This is what our rope is all about.
Design allows your handles to stay on the end of the rope while eliminating torque build up in the cable. This is primary for workout transition and length consistency. Aluminum handles make the Crikey almost undestructible. If you are new at performance jumping we suggest to start with coated cables. If you're a specialist and you need that crazy speed, go for the uncoat cable. Be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
CRIKEY ROPE BYZIANTIUM PURPLE
- You will need a 5/64 Allen Key to complete the setup of your rope.
- 100% precision machined aluminum handles.
- Knurled handles for effortless grip under any condition.
- Dual axis rotation
- Anti-friction system for a smooth spin while maximizing power transfer from handle to cable.
- Built standard with our coated cable, but is also compatible with all colours of coated cables and uncoated cable.
- Make it personal, mix and match handles and cable.